Sunday 5 February 2012

The hospital wool room...

We've had a slight hiatus in life due to Hannah being called in at short notice for her op (which went well).  I'd just dyed some more yarn so I turned one corner of her room into a reskeining space, complete with swift attached to some shelves!  I did get a few funny looks - I was right by the window and it looks out over the main corridor of the hospital so there were plenty of passers-by.  I got quite a bit of wool reskeined over the week she was in so it was well worth doing.  I did some plain too from cones, so I now have plenty of wool just waiting to be dyed!  The break has put my restocking plans back a bit but hopefully I'll be back on track soon.

I also managed to get some bookworms knitted for my book group which were duly distributed at Thursday's meeting.  We call ourselves the League of Bookworms, so a bookworm each made sense.  Unfortunately I forgot to take photos before I gave them away, so I'll just have to make more; besides which, I need one too!

No comments:

Post a Comment