Tuesday 21 February 2012

Shop restocked

Yes, I have finally finished restocking my Folksy shop - the yarns are different to those that are at the Smithy Studios, so please go and have a look!  Follow the link at the side to find my shop.

It's been a manic half term here but things are now getting back to something more resembling normal as the children have gone back to school.  It was lovely having them at home (and not having to do the school run!), but Hannah especially, after nearly a month off school having an operation, was ready to go back.  Anyway, I must dash as I need to pick up Rebekah because Chris has a funeral.  No, it's not his, nor anyone we know - he's an organist in his spare time.  It's that time of year for funerals, and he's being kept busy with at least one a week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment