Thursday 1 January 2015

New Year Resolutions

So, it seems that our house is a little bit on the small side.  And having just had Christmas we now have more stuff than ever before (and we did do some clearing out beforehand, honest).  It is now New Year's Day and the time for Resolutions.  And so, dutifully, I resolve to have less stuff, and to keep said stuff Tidy and Put Away.  And also to consider, and then do something about, making our living accommodation bigger.

It seems that we have two main options - moving, or extending.  We already have an attic room, so that option is off the menu.  (It also means we don't have the luxury of a loft, probably a good thing 'cos otherwise we'd just fill it with more stuff.  Instead we filled it with children.  Ho hum.)  Moving would be very expensive to get somewhere bigger, and a lot of hassle. Extending is also a lot of hassle but slightly more do-able pricewise.  I'm thinking that while we need a new kitchen anyway, we might as well make it bigger and more useable at the same time.  So, watch this space, 2015 could be an exciting year for our house I hope! (I will make it happen, I will, I will..)

Oh, and blogging more might also make its way onto my list, so hopefully you will hear more from me this year.  Roll on 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment